OpenSeas OnSite - Ferry Web Booking Engine
Our associate Agents have now the possibility to sell ferry tickets online directly from their website through a customized interface. OpenSeas OnSite™ Online Ferry Web Reservation Engine is designed to ease the process for the final user by providing a high performance and friendly step-based Graphic User Interface that can be operated through any supported Intenet browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Safari, Netscape, Opera, Google Chrome).
OpenSeas OnSiteTM easily integrates with your designs into any website that you build, or function as a complete dynamically driven website in a stand-alone role. Its feature-rich back-end can handle anything from a simple online ferry reservation up to large complex multi-route bookings, additional services, insurances, etc. It is also designed for co-operative relationships and can be used for B2C, B2B, B2B4C and Affiliation purposes. Hundreds of our Travel Agent customers all over Europe are already succesfully utilizing it for their online sales.
OpenSeas OnSiteTM – Main features:
- Fast Implementation, Easy Integration and Simple customization.
- Versions to suite reatail, B2B and B2B4C distribution, tour operators, affiliates etc.
- One-Way, Roundtrip, and Multiple-Route Reservations.
- Real-time availability enven on last-minute mode.
- Compatibility with all main internet browsers.
- Mutilingual GUI ready available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Turkish, Greek, Dutch, Serbian, Croatian, Albanian, Finnish and Estonian.
- Advanced Functionalities and customization possibilities.
- Professional and reliable technology and Secure Payment Systems integration.
- User Friendly port selection available from ready, built-in interactive maps.
- Possibility to add optional additional services (curier, insurance, etc.).
- Multicurrency and online currency conversions.
- Online destination weather information.