OpenSeas - Ferry Ticketing Distribution
OpenSeas™ is the first independent, integrated reservation and ticketing distribution system with code sharing capabilities dedicated to the Ferry Maritime Industry. Today it integrates more than 60 transport companies into a single unified interface that distributes in a combined, uniform and fair way their schedules, availability data, prices, booking and ticketing transaction with a wide network of over 5.000 cooperative agent offices all over Europe. The distribution engine routes more than 20 million ticket issuing transactions annualy with a value of over 400 million Euros with peak season performance levels exceeding 190.000 tickets daily.
OpenSeas™ is offered completely free of charge. The Agent immediately acquires a complete overview of the timetables, availability, prices, alternative routes, intermediate ports of call, changes on itineraries and the possibility to prerform optional bookings, print tickets, changes or issue PTA in just few mouse clicks.
OpensSeas™ is the course charted by FORTHcrs to support ferry reservation sales in a wide distribution netwok: adhering to the principles of the traditional CRS standards, with full respect for Shipowner, Agent and Consumer needs, without the usual limitations of non-dedicated platforms.
Open Seas Key Features:
- Reservation and ticket distribution of all Ferry Companies in the Aegean and the main Operators of the Mediterranean area.
- A network of over 5.000 cooperative agents in Europe (with increasing volume), more than 20 million ticket issuing transactions annualy for a value over 400 million Euros with peak season performance levels exceeding 190.000 tickets daily.
- User-friendly GUI enviroment, advanced communication protocols and connection systems based on a powerful and reliable platform.
- Uninterrupted operation, fast response and guaranteed customer service (average respones and print time on thermal ticket printer: 3 seconds!).
- Real-time availability even on last-minute mode.
- One-way, round-trip, multi-route and open return date bookings available.
- Direct online sales B2C capability from Agent websites utilising the OpenSeas OnSiteTM software.
- Multi-level professional support daily from our skilled Help Desk, technical department, on-site visits and training.
- Wide selection of management options, statistics, sales reports, etc.
- High degree of parametric configuration for each Ferry Company, General/Premium/Port Agent and Sales Agents.
- Automatic online updates and announcement messages from Maritime Companies.
- Uninterrupted operational software updates and adaptations to the needs and policies of the Ferry Operators.